Dippin’ Sauce is looking to add a CGI Artist to our NY team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and creative artist who will be able to take on a wide range of tasks and responsibilities from conceptual CGI imagery to automotive and product modeling. Our passion and our strengths lie in producing high-end, photorealistic CG work for high-end brands. Ideal candidate will be able to work efficiently under the guidance of an Art Director to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy while managing time to deliver work within expected deadlines.
– Strong portfolio
– Strong skill set in modeling, texturing, lighting and compositing
– Possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly
– Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
– Ability to work in a strong team environment.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Dippin’ Sauce is looking to add a Studio Manager to our London team.
We are seeking an experienced and organized Studio Manager to manage the day to day business working closely with the Studio Director.
This position will be the liaison between London and the NY team communicating schedules and project updates. It also requires client interaction, supporting producers, booking freelancers and maintaining the studio.
– Minimum 4 years experience
– Background in Photography, Retouching or Post Production
– Experience with file management and workflow practices
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills
– Pro-active and able to work independently
If you’re interested in working with us, but don’t see a job listing that matches your qualifications, we still want to hear from you. Our needs are ever-changing, and even if there’s not the right role right now, we’ll keep you on file for when the perfect spot opens up.
P.S. We heart freelancers too!